NATIONAL CLASS ACTION
We had originally focused on the misapplication of the public health and emergency laws in each State and Territory, as contrasted to the application of the Biosecurity Act 2015, at the Federal level, which we argue is stricter in application and sets up various human rights considerations and medical standards, before making decisions to detain, isolate, mask, test, contact trace, restrict behaviour and vaccinate individuals that are identified as risks. We did not agree that you can bypass these individual considerations and order groups of people without an individualised risk assessment.
Under both Federal and States and Territories’ legislation, consideration must be given to whether a public health risk is serious and significant enough to necessitate emergency declarations. In doing so, Governments must balance the competing need to protect the public interest, with the need to protect human rights
We have evidence that our Governments are not applying their own laws and are introducing draconian directives and legislation that override the Constitution, the Biosecurity Act 2015 and Human Rights legislative frameworks. As a result, healthy people are being treated as suspect COVID-19 cases.
We also realised that the strategy of going to Court and/or a Commission and/or a Tribunal is only one tool in our toolbox, and we need to look at other options of creating change.
Maatouks are graciously accepting and receiving support and assistance from many people both from the legal and non-legal sectors across Australia. Our recent addition of Serene Teffaha and her team at Advocate Me means that our team is one of the strongest in this country!.
Various factors have arisen since we started this campaign for freedom and democracy, and these are changing on a daily basis across our great nation, the following are just a few examples:
- The COVID-19 vaccination roll-out was instituted and we are beginning to gather information regarding serious adverse reactions, including deaths; and
- The COVID-19 vaccinations have been recommended by the National Cabinet to be mandated in the aged care sector, and various other sectors including health care, Child Care; and
- Some States have now issued their own COVID-19 vaccination mandates, in QLD in the hospital sector and NSW in the airport transport sector, quarantine facilities and construction sector; in SA in the quarantine facilities and related health sectors; and
- Employers are making up their own vaccination policies and imposing them on their employees, irrespective of any Government mandates.
It is highly probable now that the SARS-CoV-2 viral sequence had man-made origins and that it had been designed with certain ‘gain of function’ specifications that are likely to trigger auto-immune and blood clotting responses, if reformulated and delivered to everyone, via new genetic technologies, through mandatory vaccinations.
If, as is becoming increasingly apparent; the true origins of the viral sequence are man-made, then there are significant public health risks in rolling out unsafe and ineffective vaccines that have not been properly tested, and have not been verified as not being used as part of any weaponisation agenda.
If we are going to approach every mandate around these issues for every single State and Territory, the case presented in the Court would be diabolical and fraught with delay and inefficiency.
Furthermore, these will not address the issues that have resulted from employers and businesses setting their own requirements against employees and customers, that go beyond these Government mandates.
Therefore, it is not sufficient to address these issues through a National Class Action alone. Whilst we want to be ready to take on this national challenge, based on sufficient scientific expertise and backing, and the appropriate legal expertise, we are keenly aware that some Commissioners, not all, are expanding the powers of employers and businesses to push against employees and customers.
We have been approached by clients to challenge:
- Employers, representing employees who have been unfairly dismissed as a result of employers alleging that mandates for masking, testing and vaccination are lawful and reasonable directions; and
- Businesses, representing customers and visitors, have been denied access to a loved one within the residential aged care facility and/or other facility for not having the influenza vaccination, who have been unfairly treated and discriminated against for having the political view that informed consent trumps all business policies, and that the science does not support masking, asymptomatic testing, contact tracing and vaccinating and/or either that they have a medical exemption and have been denied access to the service.
We are targeting the following affected individuals for the various issues we are canvassing:
- Individuals impacted by the COVID-19 vaccination mandates and/or directives, including:
- mandates in Queensland for hospital related employees, workers and contractors,
- mandates in NSW on transport workers in airports, and
- mandates in NSW on construction workers, and
- mandates in SA on hotel quarantine and medi-hotels, and
- imminent impacts on aged care workers and nurses as a result of the announcement of the mandating of vaccines in aged care setting by the Commonwealth;
- Individuals impacted by mandatory influenza vaccination mandates and/or directions that disallow employees from accessing their jobs and/or visitors from accessing their loved ones;
- Individuals impacted by mandatory hotel detention;
- Individuals impacted by mandatory masking and/or PPE directives;
- Individuals impacted by compulsory RT-PCR testing;
- Individuals impacted by forcible and complete business, services and/or place of worship lockdowns;
- Individuals impacted by forcible separation from loved ones in residential aged care facilities and/or any other facilities.
Please note that the pledges and donations will be used to support our larger National Class Action, as well as actions against employers and businesses, with the view of achieving important legal precedents for everyone.
Please complete the form to express your interest in being a Group Member of the National Class Action and/or in donating towards it. If you do not have any property and/or monies and are prepared to be a lead applicant in your relevant category, please tick the relevant box on the form.
A lead applicant is the person that is spearheading the action against the Government and they are prepared to discuss and put their story out to the front. This takes the pressure off presenting everyone’s story, yet enables the Court to understand the factual matrix being confronted by everyone.
Please note that the information provided on this page is to be considered strictly as legal information and is not intended to be legal advice. Maatouks is canvassing and formulating an appropriate legal team to take charge of the litigation with the consent of all the clients