OUR CLASS ACTIONS
Maatouks Law Group are driving forward a number of critical legal claims in relation to the inconsistencies in the application of state and territory public health and emergency legislation, which has been applied upon large groups of individuals, with the mandating of medical intervention.
We are heartened; that over the past month, more experts and scientists are coming forward to work with us regarding these matters.
We cannot rush this; we must stand steadfast and make sure that we strike readily, as the government narrative around us starts unravelling, and more evidence starts surfacing about the dangers of lockdowns, vaccinations, masking, testing and hotel detention.
However, given the recent failure of the very public action in the Supreme court, to challenge Section 7 of the Public Health Act 2010 in NSW, and the limited scope of judicial review (primarily a result of the very high bar set by the Judge), in proving that the Minister went beyond his power, and the fact that very limited evidence can be debated under a judicial review action; it is necessary to look at avenues, where we can properly debate the evidence; specifically the theory that COVID-19 vaccines stop transmission.
The Judges are unilaterally relying on the modelling data from the Doherty institute, and are shutting down all options to properly ventilate the evidence. We must therefore, examine all the appropriate avenues for a merits review under the laws.
As a result of this; Maatouks Law Group has now garnered the support of a number of barristers, providing the opportunity to refocus those efforts in a merits review.
Given the allowance made specifically under subsection 7(7) of the PHA 2010 NSW, our team has worked hard to compile all of your concerns, and we are now spearheading the first action, representing the nurses in NSW at the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
We are prepared to fight this issue at every level and we are very proud of the research and presentation of these arguments. There is wider scope for filing an appeal from the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal to the higher courts and this allows us to focus on the failures of science rather than just debate human rights and entitlements as they apply in emergencies.
This is the first action as part of a wider strategy, to be adopted across all states and territories, to deal specifically with Sectors that are impacted, as well as the unique laws that impact each respective state and territory.
Maatouks Law Group, intend to diversify our strategy and file the following actions, inclusive of our existing actions for the National Class Action and NSW Class Action (which will be included as part of this strategy):
- In NSW; we are going to target specific sectors, being the Teachers/Educators, the Care Services sector and the Air Transport and Quarantine sectors. We are seeking a lead applicant in each of these three categories. We invite you to express your interest, again or for the first time, in being part of the group, or a lead representative in any of these actions, by clicking the following link and completing the State and Sector you are in.
- In Victoria; the Public Health Act 2008 VIC, is far more flexible than NSW, and it is also specific in that a vaccination order must be affected through section 117 of the Public Health Act. Furthermore, there are no restrictions on bringing a tortious claim against the Government; as such, this means, that if there is negligence, or a breach of statutory duty in making these mandates, then both the individuals as decision makers in Government, as well as the Government itself, can be made liable. For this reason, we are considering a Federal court action in Victoria, to challenge inconsistencies within the legislation, as well as liability for tortious conduct. This will also provide us the opportunity to put our extensively compiled evidence before the Court. We invite you to express your interest, again or for the first time, in being part of the group, or a lead representative in any of these actions by clicking the following link and completing the State and Sector you are in.
- In Western Australia; we will also be tackling the issues in relation to the Government’s failure to correctly apply the Public Health Act 2016 WA, such that; public health orders can only be made to an individual for the purpose of vaccination. Government cannot make generic public health orders on groups of individuals for the purposes of vaccination. We will also be seeking a lead for this purpose and we will be addressing key industries, such as FIFO, Health Care workers, Teachers, Mining and all other impacted industries. We invite you to express your interest, again or for the first time, in being part of the group, or a lead representative in any of these actions by clicking the following link and completing the State and Sector you are in.
- We will also be tackling mandates and legislation in South Australia, Tasmania, Queensland and the Territories. We invite you to express your interest, again or for the first time, in being part of the group, or a lead representative in any of these actions by clicking the following link and completing the State and Sector you are in.
- Ultimately; we will be looking at garnering the sufficient number of individuals whom have been vaccine injured, for the purpose of mounting a National Class Action, targeting the very approval of the Covid-19 vaccines by Skerritt (TGA) and Hunt (Department of Health), as well as the complicity of the Vaccine companies themselves. This is a longer-term plan strategy and will require many vaccine-injured individuals to come forward. We invite you to express your interest, again or for the first time, in being part of the National Class Action by clicking the following link.
- Our Children; We are proud to announce that a High Court Challenge has been filed by our client, The Youth Advocate Inc, and is awaiting leave to be granted to proceed. This is in relation to the critical issue of mandatorily vaccinating children between 0-19 years of age. This is a critical case, as many parents are using the COVID-19 (and other vaccination issues) in family disputes, and the Family Court of Australia is siding with the parent who wants to forcibly vaccinate the child. In many instances, particularly the very young; children are incapable of providing informed consent, and in consideration of the lack of data in the efficacy and safety of these vaccines in children; it is critical that this issue is tested in the High Court of Australia. We will keep you informed in due course as this matter develops. Please indicate your interest in supporting this High Court challenge here.
Our strategy now, is to diversify our challenges so that we can use all arguments in every single jurisdiction. The reality is; that every state and territory is acting unilaterally and inconsistently, both within its own legislative framework, as well as inconsistently with the Biosecurity Act at the Federal level.
We will make available to all of you in due course; our strategy and filed documents, with a view of demonstrating to you, our intentions in tackling this issue from all angles.
Irrespective of whether you have expressed interest before to us or not, we would like to unify and clean up our database and for this reason we invite you to express your interest, again or for the first time, in being part of the group, or a lead representative in any of these actions by clicking the following link and completing the State and Sector you are in.
You will get a comprehensive automated reply and we will use this database going forward for all new updates.
We have also comprehensively set out the processes involved in our class action, which can be found in the following link.